Learn how much you should be earning with our compensation report for accounting and Audit professionals. In the report you’ll get compensation data specifically broken down by Job Title, Years of Experience, Market size, Certifications and more: http://bit.ly/2m6RX6T
– Does the CPA increase my pay? If so, by how much?
– What can you expect for a salary outside of public accounting?
– When is the best time to leave public accounting?
– What is the typical salary by job title?
SUBSCRIBE on Youtube for Accounting Recruitment Tips, Career Advice, and your next role: http://bit.ly/2jCD63N
The Nordstrom Talent approach for Employers:
– Deeply understand what makes your opportunity unique
– Know your culture and be able to tell your story to engage ‘A Player’ talent.
– Leverage dynamic and innovative sourcing methods.
The Nordstrom Talent approach for Candidates:
– A personable approach to understanding your strengths, experience and career ambitions
– Honest, transparent, and timely communication – don’t get lost in the ‘recruiting space’
– Utilize my coaching and industry expertise to guide you through your career search
Areas of Specialty:
1. External Audit to Internal Audit – Have many key clients who do NOT hire career auditors. Seeking talent who want to learn the company and industry then move into a business facing role.
2. Big 4 to Regional CPA Firm – If you love public accounting, but need work-life balance and want a more inclusive team there are many great organizations out there offering just that.
3. Internal Audit Leadership – We know Internal Audit and what great looks like.
4. Finance & Accounting – CFO’s, Controller, Financial Analyst, Accountants
5. Human Resources – Game-changing HR & Talent professionals are people we know well and enjoy helping.