If you don’t want to BE PEGGED – Here is a role that only hires those with 2 + Plus promotability AND requires you to move into the business https://nordstromtalent.crelate.com/portal/job/vffrszaafz1-832828
Are you in Public Accounting or Internal Audit, but you don’t want to have the title Auditor title stamped on your forehead? Wondering how you ensure that doesn’t happen?
As a former HR leader supporting thousands of finance and accounting professionals. Here’s the key – find a leader, culture who is known for developing talent into the business. Don’t believe ‘words’ and listen for past behavior. I speak to so many people who are in situations where they were told they’d be able to move into the business, but they can’t for different reasons. Some it’s because there is too much work in Audit. Some because the business doesn’t support Audit.
Excuses – I work with Accounting & Finance Leaders who develop talent – Period. I have a handful of Audit Departments known for being ‘Development Machines’ …some openly say they do NOT and will not hire those that won’t move into the business.
Want to learn more? Apply now. Join www.nordstromtalent.com mailing list.
Follow me on social media – my style is refreshing, honest and progressive. I don’t work with the ‘run of the mill’ leaders. I scare them away:-)
SUBSCRIBE on Youtube for Accounting Recruitment Tips, Career Advice, and your next role: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWRqHWXACSi6246V-2nE3rg?sub_confirmation=1
The Nordstrom Talent approach for Employers:
– Deeply understand what makes your opportunity unique
– Know your culture and be able to tell your story to engage ‘A Player’ talent.
– Leverage dynamic and innovative sourcing methods.
The Nordstrom Talent approach for Candidates:
– A personable approach to understanding your strengths, experience and career ambitions
– Honest, transparent, and timely communication – don’t get lost in the ‘recruiting space’
– Utilize my coaching and industry expertise to guide you through your career search
Areas of Specialty:
1. External Audit to Internal Audit – Have many key clients who do NOT hire career auditors. Seeking talent who want to learn the company and industry then move into a business facing role.
2. Big 4 to Regional CPA Firm – If you love public accounting, but need work-life balance and want a more inclusive team there are many great organizations out there offering just that.
3. Internal Audit Leadership – We know Internal Audit and what great looks like.
4. Finance & Accounting – CFO’s, Controller, Financial Analyst, Accountants
5. Human Resources – Game-changing HR & Talent professionals are people we know well and enjoy helping.