Stop googling what interview questions you’re going to be asked in a job interview. Here are 4 steps to prepare for an interview from a former Senior HR manager.
SUBSCRIBE on YouTube for Accounting Recruitment Tips, Career Advice, and your next role: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWRqHWXACSi6246V-2nE3rg?sub_confirmation=1
The Nordstrom Talent approach for Employers:
– Deeply understand what makes your opportunity unique
– Know your culture and be able to tell your story to engage ‘A Player’ talent.
– Leverage dynamic and innovative sourcing methods.
The Nordstrom Talent approach for Candidates:
– A personable approach to understanding your strengths, experience and career ambitions
– Honest, transparent, and timely communication – don’t get lost in the ‘recruiting space’
– Utilize my coaching and industry expertise to guide you through your career search
Areas of Specialty:
1. External Audit to Internal Audit – Have many key clients who do NOT hire career auditors. Seeking talent who want to learn the company and industry then move into a business facing role.
2. Big 4 to Regional CPA Firm – If you love public accounting, but need work-life balance and want a more inclusive team there are many great organizations out there offering just that.
3. Internal Audit Leadership – We know Internal Audit and what great looks like.
4. Finance & Accounting – CFO’s, Controller, Financial Analyst, Accountants
5. Human Resources – Game-changing HR & Talent professionals are people we know well and enjoy helping.